International Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate
Duration: 9 days; Click here for Dates / Prices.
The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate will teach you how to carry out fire risk assessments and identify the range of measures you need to minimise the risk of fire. The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate is designed for
anyone with fire safety responsibilities in the workplace including:
- Managers, supervisors and employee representatives
- Those with fire safety responsibilities at work
- Those looking to take on fire safety advisory roles
The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately.
- Foundations in health and safety
- Health and safety management systems - Policy
- Health and safety management systems - Organising
- Health and safety management systems - Planning
- Health and safety management systems - Measuring, audit and review
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Causes and Prevention of Fires
- Fire Protection in Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of a Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
- Workplace-Based Practical Assessment (Fire Risk Assessment)
You must complete all units within 5 years to achieve the full NEBOSH Fire Certificate qualification
The examination comprises two 2-hour written papers and a practical assessment. Each written paper consists of one 'long-answer' question and ten 'short-answer' questions. All questions are compulsory. The practical assessment consists of carrying out a risk assessment of a workplace and preparing a short report.
Did you know?
This qualification is unitised; therefore if you have successfully completed the NEBOSH IGC course within the past 5 years, you are exempt from re-sitting the IGC1 examinations. Reducing your required study!
Professional Experienced Trainer (British Trainer)
Duration (IFC 1 + IFC 2)
05 days + 1 Examination day
09.00am : 05.00pm
4-5 Stars Hotels (Cairo & Alexandria)
Fees for Public Courses
USD 650 / USD 625* / USD 600** per person
Includes refreshments, lunch, training course notes
* Early Bird Price is offered to all enrolment made one month prior to the course
** Discount is offered to Quality Academy certified clients or for groups of 3 or more