BS 25999 Introduction
Duration: 01 day / 08 hrs; In-House & Groups Only, Contact us for a customised quote
Understand Business Continuity Management today.
Train with BS 25999 experts in the Middle East and Africa to learn what business continuity means and how it protects your organisation.
Discover industry best practice and adopt guidelines based on the Business Continuity Management Code of Practice. Our introductory course is relevant to businesses of any size across all sectors, helping you to build customer and employee confidence, and prepare your business for the unexpected.
Who Should Attend
- Business Continuity Managers, Risk Managers, Quality Managers, IT Managers, Information Security Professionals, EH&S Managers
- Internal and external auditors responsible for auditing business continuity
- Other professionals interested or involved with introducing BS 25999 into an organization
What Will You Learn
- How to define business continuity management
- The importance and benefits of BS 25999
- To share this knowledge and use it to protect your business
- To identify potential risks and the operations these could affect
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Certificates of attendance are provided at the conclusion of the course + Certification Card from Quality Academy
Experienced Accredited and Registered Lead Auditors
01 day / 08 hrs
Fees for In-House & Groups only
Contact us for a customised quote